CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thing 1

Over 5 years ago, I participated in 23 Things on a Stick, about Internet 2.0 applications--now I move on to 23 Mobile Things MN, using my iPad 3 to discover new ideas, new apps that can only enhance my teaching to my students.  All on a mobile device.  What next--23 Things on a Cloud?  Technology is moving so fast--I love some of it, but I think other parts are more of a hindrance than a help.  Hopefully, as a librarian I can help my kids focus on the good points of technology and leave the bad alone!

2 comments:

23 Things said...

23 Things on a Cloud - I like that! I agree that there are so many apps out there that sometimes they actually get in the way, but the ones that are useful can be really cool. Looking forward to your next post!

23 Things said...

Just a reminder that June 15 is the deadline to complete all 23 Mobile Things! It's sneaking up on us in a hurry, but there's still time to get your Things done and get a prize!